7th issue (2) 2016 of Southern Semiotic Review
The 7th issue (1) 2016 of Southern Semiotic Review is now published
The issue includes several articles on or about Solomon Marcus.
Link is http://www.
General papers as well as those on the themes of creative arts and religion are welcome for forthcoming issues.Issue 7, (1) 2016
- Editorial – Passings by Geoffrey Sykes
- In Memoriam Solomon Marcus by Nicoleta Popa Blanariu
- Creative Arts and Scientific Research under the same Umbrella by Solomon Marcus
- Recovering the Logic in Semiotics in Reflexive Anthropology by Geoffrey Owens
- A Socio- religious Analysis of Indigenous Drums in Olojo Festival by Olusegun Oladosu
- Strangers in the City – some Psycho-social and Ontological aspects of Representing the Otherness in Literature by Nicoleta Popa Blanariu
- Conflict, Image, Narrative: Hollywood in the Middle East by Daniel Binns
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Leave a Reply