The 7th issue (1) 2016 of Southern Semiotic Review is now published
The issue includes several articles on or about Solomon Marcus.
Link is http://www.
General papers as well as those on the themes of creative arts and religion are welcome for forthcoming issues.Issue 7, (1) 2016
- Editorial – Passings by Geoffrey Sykes
- In Memoriam Solomon Marcus by Nicoleta Popa Blanariu
- Creative Arts and Scientific Research under the same Umbrella by Solomon Marcus
- Recovering the Logic in Semiotics in Reflexive Anthropology by Geoffrey Owens
- A Socio- religious Analysis of Indigenous Drums in Olojo Festival by Olusegun Oladosu
- Strangers in the City – some Psycho-social and Ontological aspects of Representing the Otherness in Literature by Nicoleta Popa Blanariu
- Conflict, Image, Narrative: Hollywood in the Middle East by Daniel Binns